What makes your life interesting, unique? What do you notice?

Monday, June 7, 2010

I discovered edublogs.org

Where have I been???
I'm noticing more and more info now available, especially since I discovered edublogs.org...thousands and thousands of education people - like me - blogging.  Imagine the time to read all that "interesting" information...
One must be selective, discretionary, balanced.

I'm reminded of when I first learned the computer in 1983, preparing for the Olympics in L.A. I remember feeling a person could get "sucked into" the world on the screen. I didn't want to sit for hours learning, looking, looking further, linking endlessly....ahhhhh.  It blew me away how engrossing and ...seductive the information was. 
And still is!
Is it better today?  In some ways yes, someways no.

Perennial challenge....choice. Balance. Consequences. Re-examining. Choosing again.

Ahh, life.
May I be focused on what I really want, and less distracted by all the stuff around me.
I love to notice things, but where I put my attention...that is something else.
You know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment