What makes your life interesting, unique? What do you notice?

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Noticing, Reflecting, Appreciating

I woke up early....composing a blog message, paper writing, collaborative project completion ...on my mind.
Couldn't do it, get up that is. My mind needed more rest.
After exercising and necessary cleaning, put my backside down on my chair at the computer to explore the subjects of:  Blogging in Education and Facebook in Education. Whoa!!!
Amazing, esp blogging!!!!  EduBlog has been around since 2005. Look how much I've missed, BUT
the question really seems to me, for me, maybe you, too:
How much can you keep connecting with online and balancing your life away from the computer?

I may, that is, may, set up something with my summer class in the lab. Need to be very prepared.
Results could be wonderful. Me, need to do my homework. Summer school starts the Monday after
a Friday finish of a semester.  Ahhh, time, time, time.
Maybe I'll prepare while I sleep!
Hmmm.  Maybe not.

To be explored. I welcome ideas of how you might be using blogs in your classroom.
It's trippy having a firmer foot in the e-world of education, and good.
I'm grateful.
Real time in the classroom....we've got to be prepared for anything.
Makes such a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment