What makes your life interesting, unique? What do you notice?

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Noticing today, May 6

Noon, May 6

I noticed how incredibly well students were sharing today, wonderful engagement, using the skills we've worked on. They are hard-working, and we have fun as well!
We shared about Cinco de Mayo, Vietnam and Korea, resume websites....and the best thing,
I noticed a lot of students helping each other.  Great!

I notice though I'm tired, I'm engaged because I love learning, including doing my first posting on this, my new blog.

To remember:
"The low level places are safest, so safe as to be nearly worthless.  It has ever been dangerous to leap into darkness, with hands outstretched for a star." Let's leap more often....we focus and trust we will receive what is meant for us to discover and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment