What makes your life interesting, unique? What do you notice?

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday afternoon

Have you noticed - I'm sure you have - how sometimes, no matter HOW much you THINK you can do it, you need to rest?   Your body just hits a wall, your brain, too.

I had one of those today, and I noticed when I lay down to rest, the gate banged, the dryer noise was going, the milked-up coffee I had just drunk...... didn't exactly facilitate a quick, deep nap. Just when I thought I couldn't get up - how the body fights to rest! - I managed to fix the gate, turn off the dryer, and get a somewhat restorative nap.  Thank you, God.  I noticed, I am grateful.

I'm not in control of myself all the time with my mind.  I notice this! Do you!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! For the past month I have had mental fatigue. When I do, I need to lay down and rest. I noticed that if I do not eat well, I have no energy and get headaches. I think I stress over the projects of the classes I have. I will feel relaxed when this quater is over.

    ReplyDelete